We are looking for a Compensation Business Analyst to join its HR IT Rewards team. The team is responsible for managing a number of key systems related to Compensation Management, and is about to embark on a strategic, multi-year initiative, in which the candidate will play a key role.
The ideal candidate would be a subject matter expert on Compensation processes used in the Financial industry, have a good understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle and be well versed in business analysis and technical writing.
• Review, analyze and create detailed documentation for compensation systems and processes
• Map and re-engineer business processes for optimization
• Elicit and document business requirements for the new compensation system
• Conduct fit-gap analysis for vendor products against requirements
• Write detailed functional design documents including wireframes for the new screens, business rules, etc
• Design testing strategy and write test cases for new system functionality
• 7+ years of experience with designing and implementing enterprise-wide HR systems
• 5+ years of experience with Compensation business processes and systems
• 5+ years of experience working with HR ERP systems such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Taleo, etc
• 5+ years of experience in all aspects of business analysis function including business process mapping, requirements gathering, functional design and testing
• Experience designing and implementation compensation models is a plus
• Good understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Good Excel skills, and analytical skills
• Proven time management skills are a must, as is the ability to work at candidate's own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs
• Candidate must be detail oriented, self-starter with proven written and verbal communication skills
• Able to communicate effectively, to structure complicated thoughts in a clear and concise manner and have an approachable personality.