The candidate will be responsible for building new functionality within our firm-wide prospecting and client coverage tooling. These tools are used by advisors to manage prospect relationships and to ensure a single point of contact with the firm. The candidate will work with the project Dev Lead/Dev Manager, our business partners and various other technology groups within and outside to deliver high quality products.
• Responsible for designing and developing Coverage Central enhancements and supporting existing functionality.
• Coordinate with technology, business, operations, security, and QA teams to analyze business and functional requirements and develop robust development plans.
• Familiarity with SDLC and development practices, and working in a highly efficient and agile development team.
• Produce appropriate project artifacts that may include high level architecture designs, and low level designs
• Analyze business requirements and client feedback
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products Qualifications/Required Skills:
• 5-7 years of experience in software development, with several years of relevant architecture and design experience, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
• Extensive experience designing solutions using .Net, Angular2 JS, HTML5, CSS3. Flex knowledge is a bonus.
• Experience architecting, designing and building CRM & Prospecting applications
• Good knowledge on Security patterns and practices
• Experience with databases including Sybase.
• Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test Driven Environments with large & small project teams.
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can do attitude.
• Able to prioritize, be flexible and handle multiple projects with varying deadlines in a multi-task environment.
• Experience coaching and mentoring technical team members.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly through verbal and written communication.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent