We are looking for local consultant
New York, NY
This position is on the Client Mobile application team in Field and Client Technology (FACT).
The iOS Developer will:
• Maintain the iOS platform, and develop or integrate native components for the iOS hybrid app.
• Automate the build of (several versions of) the iOS application.
• Add unit tests to the existing android codebase.
• Track and remedy crashes and bugs.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player, committed to delivering on time.
This is a contract position, and is expected to be at least one year in duration. The candidate must work on-site in New York; while occasional remote work is possible, this is not a remote position. Vacation policy is flexible with advance notice.
• 2+ years of programming experience in Objective C on the iOS platform.
• Experience with hybrid mobile app development and Cordova (PhoneGap).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Deep technical knowledge of iOS mobile application development.
• Experience with Android app development.
• Strong user experience skills.
Company Profile is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.