We are looking for local consultant.
• Field and Client Technology (FACT) at New York offices.
• The charter of this team is to develop Client-facing Websites and applications.
• Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting web applications.
• The Lead Developer is a hands-on role and is responsible for analyzing user specifications, developing code and unit test cases, integration testing and debugging web applications.
• The candidate is expected to provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications.
• The candidate will also be required to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of the SDLC. The candidate may also be called on to provide technical, troubleshooting and design guidance to other application development teams.
• The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player.
• The candidate is expected to work with teams that consist of .NET developers.
• The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones.
• The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
• The candidate may be asked to take ownership of small/medium applications, or application components within the client websites and ensure delivery of the same through his/her team.
• The candidate should have a good understanding of Microsoft .NET Technologies.
• He or she should have at least 7+ years of application development experience, preferably in Financial Services or Wealth Management. Exposure or experience to mobile web development will be considered an added bonus.The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work with under supervision.
• Bachelor’sMaster’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science/Engineering, from a top tier university.
Years of Experience:
• At least 7 years’ experience in Application Development discipline.
• Ability to interpret business requirements / technical design documents and design / develop appropriate software solutions
• Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development