We are looking for local consultant
Roles and Responsibilities:The TOMS team is looking for a Tableau Developer with 7-10 years of experience in BI Analytics and Reporting in a Data Warehousing Environment. The candidate should have 5+ years in Tableau design and development, should have worked on large enterprise level application.
Experience in designing visually appealing user interfaces with attention to performance and reusability is key. The candidate needs to understand business requirements and deliver dashboards and or reporting solution using Tableau.
- At least 5+ years of IT experience in Tableau design and development, have worked on large enterprise level application.
- Expertise in developing innovative dashboards/reporting in Tableau for the business users
- Extensive experience in Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop in various versions of Tableau 9.x/10.x- Good in BI and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with BI applications comprised of multiple / inconsistent data sources
- Understanding of ETL process
- Good database knowledge and experience, should be able to write complex SQL queries
- Very good understanding of SDLC process.
- Experience in data modeling, data loading, data migration, data analysis (desirable)
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to work in a team environment with tight schedules and capable of working efficiently under pressure