We are looking for local consultant.
The Scala Developer role involves modifying existing systems and building new components in order to implement regulatory mandated changes.
-4-6 years' experience
-Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- Scala and Core Java- Integration technologies
- Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI) Patterns
- Frameworks such as Spring, Camel or Mule, JUnit, Mockito- Linux/Unix
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with multithreaded systems.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Highly motivated, willingness to learn new technologies.
- The candidate must also strongly appreciate and understand the impact of code/environmental changes on the business unit.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Have good communication skills, and be able to explain complex IT problems in simple business like terminology for ease of user's understanding. Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:- Scripting languages (shell or Perl, etc.)
- Experience of agile development practices
- Scrum, Kanban.
- Familiarity with Autosys, DB2, Spring Integration, experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Stash, Jira)
- Good understanding of derivative products and STP cycle
- Familiarity with central clearing and settlements areas
- Relational Databases such as Sybase, Oracle, SQL
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team.